Brendan started leading day tours in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area WIlderness in Minnesota through YMCA Camp Menogyn and Amaroh Kennel in 2011-2012. In 2015-2016 he handled for Kelly Maixner's Iditarod team and started racing. Since then, his mushing highlight was competing in the Northern Lights 300 in 2016 and running dogs in the BWCA in Minnesota.
Brendan hopes to complete in the Beargrease Marathon in Minnesota as well as the Yukon Quest and the Iditarod.
- Hometown: Wrangell, Alaska
- Age: 28
- Occupation: Wilderness Therapy Guide
- Hobbies: Canoeing, backpacking, hockey
- Family: parents ~ Robert & Kathy, Brothers Greg, Mark
- Number of Years Racing: 2
- Kennel Name: Atka Kennel
- Number of Dogs: 45
- Breeds Used: Alaskan Huskies