Jennifer Campeau is stepping up to the Eagle Cap Extreme 200 mile race again this year after running the 200 mile race last year and our 31 mile, 2 day pot race (her first ever race) 3 years ago! Her husband took up racing 5 years ago, and now mushing is a family affair.
She hopes to just be able to enjoy the dogs and the new challenges and experiences they have together.
She lists the time one of her dogs peed on the teacher of a group of students she was talking to as her most embarrassing dog situation.
- Hometown: Rocky Mountain House, Alberta Canada
- Family: Husband ~ Jason. Twin daughters ~ Mackenzie & Jessica
- Occupation: Technical Recruiter
- Hobbies: Dog Sledding, Golfing, Horseback Riding
- Number of Years Mushing: 4
- Kennel Name: Atka Kennels
- Number of Dogs: 52
- Breeds Used: Alaskan, Seppala, & Siberian Huskies
- Lead Dogs: