Trevor Warren is a 20 year old musher following in his older brother, Garrett’s mushing footsteps.
His most embarrasing dog situation was when he was running up a trail and got convinced he had taken a wrong turn, so he hooked down, turned around and headed back the way he had came. Turns out when he turned around he was less than 300 yards from the intersection he was looking for.
- Hometown: Council, Idaho
- Family: Parents & brother Garrett
- Occupation: Ranch Hand, Biological Field Technician
- Age: 20
- Hobbies: Skiing, fishing, birdwatching, travel, studying foreign languages and geography
- Number of Years Racing: 8
- Kennel Name: Team Warren
- Breeds Used: Alaskan Husky
- Lead Dogs: Aztec, Inca, Mars, Shelly
- Sponsors: Dog and Cat Wellness Clinic, Aqua Services Inc.